Satisfy Your Cravings with Free Red Robin
Red Robin's famous burgers always hit the spot, and there are opportunities to eat for free more than once a year! Everybody feels like Royalty when they're treated to their favorite burger.
Request this Freebie
Red Robin Royalty
Once you sign up on the website or join through social media, you’ll be eligible for the many rewards the Red Robin Royalty program has to offer.
- Free Burger on Your Birthday - Nobody forgets your birthday when you’re king or queen of the burger joint, and Red Robin gives you 24 mouth-watering options to choose from. Just come in during the month of your birthday to get your birthday freebie.
- Military and Teacher Rewards - Those who protect our country and educate our children are the real heroes, which is why men and women in uniform, veterans, and teachers will be treated to various surprises throughout the year.
- 10th Item Free - As a member of Red Robin Royalty, order nine items and get your tenth one for free. Choose between salads, sandwiches, entrees, and a slew of burger options.
- $20 Voucher - After five visits in the first five weeks of your Royalty membership, you’ll get $20 to put towards your next one! Remember, you’ll need to purchase a burger, entree, salad, or sandwich for it to count as a visit.
- Surprise Rewards - The rewards keep coming, and Royalty members will have access to some that haven’t even been thought up yet. You’ll continue to get exclusive surprise rewards and offers while you’re a member.
Where’s My Card?
If you’ve seen people use a Red Robin card, don’t think you’re not getting the same rewards. You can get a physical card by signing up in person at a Red Robin location, but all you need to do is provide your phone number to earn your rewards. If you really want to be a “card-carrying member”, then visit the nearest location and register to become Royalty in your neighborhood!
Request this Freebie
Nominate a Healthcare Worker to Receive a Snack Care Package
View more Freebies
NYC Residents - Free Therapy for Kids - Early Intervention Program (EIP)